We all want a bright smile that we can confidently show off, but sometimes our smile isn’t as white as we want it to be. At Chicago Beautiful Smiles, one of our cosmetic dentistry options serving Winnetka is teeth whitening. When you seek professional options for whitening your teeth, you can expect to get the best results possible and at our office, we offer two different whitening options so read about the benefits of each and see which one may be best for you.
Kor Deep Bleaching (Combination of At-Home and In-Office)
One of the least painful options that can last for longer than you think is Kor Deep Bleaching™, a predictable and effective whitening technique. Digital molds of your teeth are utilized to create the trays. After your initial in-office “prime” appointment, we show you how to wear the trays at home for a total of 14 days. After the trays are worn, you come into the office for the “boost” (three 20-minute sessions) appointment and we determine if more at-home whitening is needed. There are many benefits to this type of bleaching, including:
- Tough Stain Removal: The ability to whiten tetracycline-stained teeth, which was originally thought not possible.
- Permanence: Your teeth can become up to 16 or more shades whiter and stay that way with easy and periodic home maintenance.
- Lack of Sensitivity: Patients who normally feel sensitivity do not feel more than 10% of the sensitivity than they would from other bleaching gels.
- Length of Treatment: By wearing the whitening trays for a minimum of 14 consecutive nights, you will see the best possible and even permanent whitening results.
Custom Made Bleaching Trays
We also offer at-home teeth whitening, where your dentists make custom bleaching trays and include teeth whitening gel that’s superior to the over-the-counter products. After the dentists take impressions of your teeth to custom fit your easy-to-use trays, you can bring them home to begin the whitening process. You can wear the at-home trays whenever it’s convenient for you—even while you sleep. The benefits of at-home treatment are:
- Flexibility: At-home treatment is quick and effective, while also giving you the ability to fit the treatment into your busy schedule, when it works for you.
- Less Office Time: Because you are choosing to whiten your teeth at home, you do not have to come into the office as often as you would for in-chair treatments.
Are you ready to take a step toward a newer and whiter smile? If you think you would be interested in teeth whitening, call us today or visit our request an appointment page. Dr. Hartlieb and Dr. Ching are happy to see you for a complimentary consultation. If you’re a candidate for cosmetic dentistry near Winnetka, like teeth whitening, you can start the process at Chicago Beautiful Smiles.