As not only dentists, but also as artists, Dr. Hartlieb & Dr. Ching know that planning a smile design is a personalized, well-planned process specific to each patient – there is no “one-size-fits-all” option. They will listen and ask questions to gain a better understanding of your desired goals. They will be honest, insightful… and may even stretch your imagination when it comes to thinking about what your smile could be now and in the future.
At Chicago Beautiful Smiles, it’s our goal to systematically evaluate your oral health, diagnose any conditions and resolve your esthetic issues. The end result is the ideal combination of function and cosmetics.
When you go through an esthetic dental makeover, your dentist strives to create a more stable, peaceful system designed to generate harmony between the muscles, bones, joints, teeth and other tissues that make up your mouth.
Sharing a beautiful smile that you absolutely love will make you feel more confident and boost your self-esteem. If you find you aren’t proud of the smile you have, we can help you find one about which you are proud.
At Chicago Beautiful Smiles, we incorporate several factors that influence a natural smile, including:
- Contouring, shaping and other characteristics of the face.
- The shape, dimensions and size of the teeth
- Your smile’s symmetric midpoint
- The angle and location the teeth
- The gum and lip line.
- The coloring of the skin and eyes.
Our philosophy on smile design is that with a well-designed plan, the dentist and the patient are collaborative in the decisions. We will offer treatment options to make the decision of what treatments will achieve stunning, natural results. Before you invest your time and money in cosmetic dentistry, be sure to answer the following questions:
- Is your dentist artistically inclined, or does he or she view dentistry as most dentists do, focused on simply fixing things that are broken?
- Has your dentist spent years taking advanced continuing education courses in the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques?
- Can you see before and after pictures and testimonial from other patients?
- Can your dentist show you how the procedure is done and what results might be expected (through imaging or other means)?
If you’d like a chance to meet Dr. Hartlieb, Dr. Ching and their staff and get a tour of the office, please call us (847)729-6080 or request an appointment.
(If you aren’t sure yet about scheduling a comprehensive examination, we can see you for a complimentary consultation. You can take a few minutes to ask some questions, get your tour, and then decide if you want to commit to an exam.)
Smile reimagining by the dentists at Chicago Beautiful Smiles may provide you with life-altering results. By implementing our expert knowledge and experience and using only the best materials and high-quality dental labs, Drs. Hartlieb and Ching help patients add confidence and beauty to their smiles. To schedule your smile reimagining consultation, contact our office today!