As not only dentists, but also as artists, Dr. Hartlieb, Dr. Mopper & Dr. Ching know that planning a smile design is a personalized, well-planned process specific to each patient – there is no “one-size-fits-all” option. They will listen and ask questions to gain a better understanding of your desired goals. They will be honest, insightful… and may even stretch your imagination when it comes to thinking about what your smile could be now and in the future.
At Chicago Beautiful Smiles, we take an organized and systematic approach to evaluate, diagnose and resolve esthetic problems predictably. The final result is a combination of the cosmetics and function of the teeth.
The goal of an esthetic dental makeover is to “develop a peaceful and stable masticatory system, where the teeth, tissues, muscles, skeletal structures and joints all function in harmony.”
Having a smile you absolutely love can be a great boost to your confidence and self-esteem. If you’re living a life with a smile you aren’t completely proud of, we can help you do something about it!
At Chicago Beautiful Smiles, we incorporate several factors that influence a natural smile, including:
- Facial characteristics, such as contour and shape.
- The size and dimensions of your teeth.
- The symmetric midpoint of your smile.
- The angle of your teeth.
- Your lip line and gum line.
- Your coloring, including skin tone and the color of your eyes.
Our philosophy on smile design is that with a well-designed plan, the dentist and the patient are collaborative in the decisions. We will present you with treatment options that will help you decide what cosmetic dentistry will help you achieve the most natural stunning results.
Before you invest your time and money in cosmetic dentistry, be sure to answer the following questions:
- Is your dentist artistically inclined, or does he or she view dentistry as most dentists do, focused on simply fixing things that are broken?
- Has your dentist spent years taking advanced continuing education courses in the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques?
- Can you see before and after pictures and testimonial from other patients?
- Can your dentist show you how the procedure is done and what results might be expected (through imaging or other means)?
If you’d like a chance to meet Dr. Hartlieb, Dr. Mopper & Dr. Ching and their staff and get a tour of the office, please call us (847)729-6080 or request an appointment.
(If you aren’t sure yet about scheduling a comprehensive examination, we can see you for a complimentary consultation. You can take a few minutes to ask some questions, get your tour, and then decide if you want to commit to an exam.)
Smile design by the dentists at Chicago Beautiful Smiles has been known to produce life-changing results! By implementing our expert knowledge and experience, and using only the best materials and high-quality dental labs, Drs. Hartlieb, Mopper and Ching help patients smile with confidence and beauty. Contact our office to schedule your smile design consultation today!